Built out of 416 Stainless Steel, these rings are designed to last and mount directly to SRAM cranks with replaceable spiders. These rings feature Drop-Stop tooth profiles for mud clearance, chain retention and durability.
- Features Wolf Tooth’s Drop-Stop tooth design for maximum chain retention
- Drop-Stop chainrings are designed for use with 1×9, 1×10, 1×11 and 1×12 drivetrains
- Shimano 12-speed chains require the use of Wolf Tooth’s Shimano 12-speed specific chainrings
- If using a 9-speed drivetrain, use a 10-speed chain, which will provide a tighter fit for better chain retention
- Not compatible with the SRAM RED and Force AXS 8-bolt interface
- Made from 416 stainless steel and heat-treated for hardness and strength