Here at The LBS, we understand sometimes buying the correct parts is not as easy as it looks. There are a lot of specifications, compatibility and fitment aspects to consider. Sometimes, you simply changed your mind after the purchase. That’s why we offer hassle-free return within 30 days of the original purchase. In-Store Purchases must be returned to the original location of purchase. We do not offer online order exchanges. Please request a return for your original purchase and then submit a new order.
Returns take 5-7 days to process from the time we have received your package.
Refunds take 7-10 business days to process. This may vary depending on your financial institution and may take up to one billing cycle to be reflected on your statement. Refunds go back to your original method of payment – PayPal, Credit Card, etc.
All returned products will be inspected by our staff. If a return is deemed ineligible, we reserve the right to offer a partial refund or ship the item back to you at your expense. Please read the following carefully to ensure a smooth return experience.
Items are ineligible for return if they are:
- Food or nutritional products.
- Used, installed, or worn.
- Exposed to the elements (rain, mud, etc.)
- Damaged merchandise.
- Custom assembled products: wheels and complete bikes with custom selected components.
- Discontinued products
Bike & Frame Returns
Please contact us before returning a bike or a frame. A staff will guide you on the best practices for the return.
- There is a 20% restocking fee on bike and frame returns.
- A bike or frame cannot be returned if it was a discounted item.
- A discontinued bike or frame cannot be returned.
- Product must be new & unused condition with all manufacturer packaging intact. Product must also include all accessories, manuals, tags, stickers, etc where it applies.
- Product must be in a shipping box.
- Please include the order number on/in the package.
- Damaged manufacturer packaging will likely cause the return to be deemed ineligible.
- Do not attach return labels directly to manufacture packaging.
- We recommend taking photos of your return before and after repacking for reference.
- The LBS is not responsible for item(s) lost or damaged in the return shipping. The sender must file any necessary claim through the shipping carrier, should the item(s) becomes lost or damaged.
The Local Bike Shop
162 Woolridge Drive Suite 300
Conroe, TX 77301
If you have any questions about returns, please feel free to contact us.