Wild Dragon 26″ Carbon Tri-Spoke Fat Bike Wheelset 90mm
Wild Dragon 90mm rim is the very first carbon fat bike rim over the world in the year of 2013. The initial design concept emerged from a professional bicycle rider named Ryan Melnyck, who is a former Canadian national champion in a mountain cross country racing and multi times provincal champion, also a mechanical designer, having done lots of design works for other brands.
The tri-angle cross-section of Wild Dragon highly supports the strength of wheel. The positive stiffness reaches amazing result of 426KG in the first test, more than 4 times of a normal carbon mountain wheel. The roof surface could easily slide snow, mud or sand from the wheel, which makes cycling effortless. As well, installing or uninstalling a tire gets quite easy to process by the design of smooth rim bed surface.
- Extra wide options fit jumbo snow tires for extreme snow conditions while reducing rotating mass.
- Wide 90mm design is ideal for four-season trail riding with 4″ to 5.5″ wide tires.
- The 40mm deep section of the Wild Dragon rims provides extra rigidity for more aggressive riders.
- Providing a deep channel between the bead seats makes it easier to install and take off tires.
- A compact bead socket locks tires in tightly for easy tubeless installation.
- Aero-style rim profile (the triangle-like shape) sheds dirt and mud when conditions get rough.
- (If you’ve ever packed wet snow between your spokes where it sticks to rim cutouts, you know how critical this feature can be)
What’s in the Box
- Carbon Wheelset